- The International Journal of Industrial Electronics, Control and Optimization (IECO) is a peer-reviewed, Quarterly publication by university of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan, Iran.
- The reviewing and publishing process depends on the quality of the study as well as the English accuracy of the manuscript. A strong, scientifically-approved manuscript may be accepted in three to four months.
- The editor-in-chief may reject manuscripts prior to peer review if do not comply with the instructions for authors.
- The editor-in-chief may reject manuscripts prior to peer review based on priority or if they are beyond the scope of the journal.
- No article is rejected unless negative comments are received from at least two reviewers.
Peer review flowchart is as following picture.